GayLesbianOrWhatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and hello

+5
endoftheworld
meow
mawrterforthecause
everycolorilluminates
Kikachu
9 posters

Go down

Welcome and hello Empty Welcome and hello

Post  Kikachu Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 pm

So, this is Kikachu. At the time I'm posting this, there are no members besides me.

But I thought I'd do this anyway.

I identify as an asexual panromantic and as female. Oh, and my name is Kiyun.

So everyone who comes by later on- welcome to the forum!

PS: Guys you are welcome to make a new topic for your introduction xD

Last edited by Kikachu on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Kikachu
Kikachu
Admin

https://gaylesbianorwhatever.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome and hello Empty hello everyone!

Post  everycolorilluminates Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:14 pm

i'm shae. i like ladies, mostly. but ladies means a broad spectrum of things to me. i have also found myself unironically attracted to stefon from snl. i don't know what that says about me. i'm a female-identified biogirl but i gender-blend, and sometimes i'm seamus.

i'm here as whatever you need me to be. moderator, support network, sisterqueer, mamaqueer, gayoda, mentor, advice-giver and question-answerer. i love every one of you, whether i know you or not, and i want to work to make this a safe space for everyone.
everycolorilluminates
everycolorilluminates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome and hello Empty Hey y'all.

Post  mawrterforthecause Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm

I'm Melanie, your friendly resident law-student-soon-to-be-lawyer. I identify as pansexual (although I usually just say bi for convenience's sake), although romantically I'm more for the ladies. Female pronouns, female presentation, etc. etc. All fairly boring in that arena.

I'm sure you'll find me posting lots of articles/topics relating to GLOW-y issues in law and politics, since that's kind of my shtick. I also do a lot of community outreach, so I'd like to develop a Local Resources section of the forum eventually. Like Shae, I'm here for whatever y'all need me to be.
mawrterforthecause
mawrterforthecause

Back to top Go down

Welcome and hello Empty Re: Welcome and hello

Post  meow Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:55 pm

heyyy, my name is aaron but i am also the breea person on that facebook page over there. i'd prefer not to be called that, though. i was going to set my name as aaron but there is already an aaron so?? um i'm trans ftm and all that, homosexual etc... i am really an awkward person and freak out in social situations but i like to talk anyway.
umm i like animals and homestuck (if anyone knows what that is) and tumblr and drawing things. i guess that is what i have to say at the moment... i'm also currently making the layout for the glow tumblr
meow
meow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikachu Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 am

Yay people! Welcome Very Happy
Kikachu
Kikachu
Admin

https://gaylesbianorwhatever.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome and hello Empty Hello?

Post  endoftheworld Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 am

So, apparently this is the GLOW forum. Hi. So. . .
I'm Gaby, I prefer female pronouns and I identify as bisexual, leaning towards girls. I come to GLOW because I love that it's a safe environment for people to talk about issues pertaining to the LGBT community.

I refer to the LGBT community as the 'Letters Community' a lot, because I think its easier and includes all of the individual letters without naming them each time I want to reference it.

Um. I like glitter, sparkles, shiny things and fire, not necessarily in that order. I can be found on Tumblr or on various fanfic sites. I pretty much live my life on the internet, or on my DS playing Pokemon. Smile

Yeah. Hi. I love you

endoftheworld

Back to top Go down

Post  squeebler Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 am

Hi I'm squeebler and holy crap it is snowing outside I am so happy! santa

I play instruments (mainly winds) and adore pictures for sad children (a webcomic that I can't link to) as well as animals, Canada, genetics, Adventure Time, and diseases.

I was going to ramble about my gender now in great depth because I don’t want to study for exams, but I did that and it wasn't pretty? So basically, I'm genderless, and while ladypronouns don't usually make me that uncomfortable, it's nice to sometimes know that not everyone thinks I'm female (even though I say I'm female and will probably never tell a group of more than two people that I'm genderless). Any pronouns, including he, yo, they, and it are okay, but ideally, not being referred to with pronouns in the third person would make me happy (that’s not really going to happen, shhh). I don’t identify as butch, androgynous, or femme, and am sometimes uncomfortable or flattered when someone labels me, regardless of the situation.

I'm a lesbian. More specifically, I'm polysexual, and romantically attracted to masculinity.

Here's a star?! Like a Star @ heaven

squeebler

Back to top Go down

Post  sudo1337 Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi there, I'm sudo1337 (if you can't already guess from the name and want to know who I am, PM me) and I currently identify as questioning and cisgendered. I prefer female pronouns. I like GLOW because it's a safe place full of supporting people to whom I'm not afraid to speak freely Very Happy

I'm a freshman in highschool and want to be an astrophysicist when I grow up. I love Doctor Who, Star Trek: TNG, and playing vidya games. Also, I really don't know what else to put in this post...

I know! a picture of a bunny!
albino
yay.
sudo1337
sudo1337

Back to top Go down

Post  mollyamory Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 pm

hmm. okay. so i'm molly, also known as fucking molly (as opposed to ace molly/my grrlfriend; yes, we do this just to confuse you). i'm big ol' lezzie, ladygay, homoqueer, etc. cis grrl (pronounced "girl", but more badass, like a riot grrl). i'm a nice jewish dyke from brooklyn. i'm polyamorous. i curse a fucking lot. capitalization for reasons other than emphasis goes against my spiritual beliefs, as does wearing pants. i'm the cuddle monstar.
also i just thought of a really awesome way to represent sexuality on a chart (like the kinsey scale, but less binary) which i guess shouldn't go here but try to stop me from putting it here, bitches! so it would go like this:

genderqueer peepz

men___________________________________________________ . women

and your sexual attraction would go somewhere in the triangle (yes, that's supposed to be an equilateral triangle. don't hate on it.) so mydot would be way on the woman side, and then if i met a genderqueer person i was attracted to it would creep up the woman/genderqueer line a bit. get it? plus there's a "strength of sexual attraction" line that goes like this:

a/not at all sexual-------------------------------------------nympho

where you identify on either of these can change over time, of course. for example, when i was really depressed my sex drive was nonexistent (not to say that asexuality is necessarily a result of/mental illness! but in my case it was), and then when they gave me new pills i was sort of like "HOLY FUCK THIS IS WHAT GOING THROUGH PUBERTY FEELS LIKE. BOOBS." for a few months and now i'm more in the middle. geddit?

i also should have mentioned in my little introduction thing that i talk a lot. and i can tell that these emoticons are going to annoy me a lot, but until then, here's an elephant for shae: elephant

also, i would like my chart to go on to become famous and utilized all over the known universe and be called the molly chart. okay?

mollyamory

Back to top Go down

Post  declaro Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Hey everyone!

You can call me Percy, but if you're a member of the ace youth group on FB, then you've seen me post as Emma, most likely, as that's my other name. On that note, it probably won't shock you to know that I am, in fact, genderqueer (idk, gender-questioning?), and mostly female presenting, though I'm trying to present as male more regularly as of late, with no success because I am the girliest looking person ever, or so it seems. You can call me 'he', 'she', or 'they', though I'm most used to being called she. I'm a panromantic grey-asexual (though I usually just round down to ace), and single.

I'm in my first year of university, and studying Human Rights/International Relations (I haven't decided yet, they're both too awesome!) with a bit of biopsychology on the side. I live in Sweden, and love it here. I also write a lot of long sentences, holy crap. Sorry for the tl;dr!

pale <This is me, because I'm super pale, haha.
declaro
declaro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum